Why Choose All In One Home Inspections?
- Our Inspections meet or exceed American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) and Commonwealth of Virginia Standards
- All inspectors are graduates of The American Home Inspectors Training Institute (AHIT), the oldest and most respected organization conducting certified training in the field.
- All inspectors are members of ASHI and certified by the Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation (DPOR)
- All In One Home Inspections carries both the required liability insurance as well as errors and omissions insurance.
- We offer competitive rates, and can usually schedule inspections in a very expeditious time frame.
- Our reports are comprehensive and in .PDF format, include detailed summaries and high resolution pictures.
- In addition to standard home inspection tools, our inspectors also use drones for photographing difficult-to-reach locations (i.e steeply-pitched or exotic material roofs)
- All of our inspectors have previous construction experience, and previous professional writing skills, so you get not only a technically comprehensive report, but also one that is clearly and concisely written.
- All In One Home Inspections is a female-owned company
- Available on weekends if necessary
Questions? Comments? Are you ready to schedule an inspection?